Special Track In Computer Science Major For Students in the Combined Plan in Engineering
I. Short Outline
CS majors in the 3-2 program at Fordham take six courses offered by other departments at Fordham in order to satisfy the equivalents of the Columbia courses required of all majors and seven courses in the computer Science department at Fordham.
II. Course requirements
1. DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
- MT*U 1206 - CALCULUS I ( 4 credits )
- MT*U 1207 - CALCULUS II ( 4 credits )
- MT*U 2004 - MULTIVARIABLE CALCULUS I ( 4 credits )
- MT*U 2005 - MULTIVARIATE CALCULUS II ( 4 credits )
2. DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
- PY*U 1701 - PHYSICS I ( 3 credits )
- PY*U 1702 - PHYSICS II ( 3 credits )
3. DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CS*U 1600 - COMPUTER SCIENCE I ( 3 credits )
- CS*U 1610 - COMPUTER SCIENCE I LAB ( 1 credits )
- CS*U 2000 - COMPUTER SCIENCE II ( 3 credits )
- CS*U 2010 - COMPUTER SCIENCE II LAB ( 1 credits )
- CS*U 2200 - DATA STRUCTURES ( 4 credits )
- CS*U 2350 - INFORMATION AND WEB PROGRAMMING ( 4 credits )
- CS*U 3400 - JAVA PROGRAMMING ( 4 credits )
- CS*U 3593 - INTRO. TO COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE ( 4 credits )
- CS*U 4080 - COMPUTER ALGORITHMS ( 4 credits )
Its important for feshmen entering the 3-2 program to speak with Dr. Strzemecki (LC) or Dr. Lyons (RH) first.
Back to the overview of all undergraduate degrees.